- Is there an admission fee for WEF?
No, WEF is a free event!
- How do I apply to perform at WEF?
We will open applications for performances between December and March. Please do not email us about this.
- Can I bring alcohol to the event?
No, WEF is a drug- and alcohol-free event. We thank you for keeping the event family friendly.
- Are dogs allowed at the festival?
Yes, dogs are allowed at the festival. However, they must be on a leash and attended to at all times.
- Can my children come to this festival?
Yes! WEF is a family-friendly event and we have a kids space specifically for them. Please pick up a wristband from either the kids space or the karma dome for your kids to write your phone number and name on in case of emergency. Children must be attended to at all times. The kids space is NOT a daycare to drop off your children at.
- Are there ATMs at the festival?
Yes, you will find ATMs on the side of the new MU bookstore by the northeast corner of the quad.